- Our new biodegradable plastic bags are recyclable like other plastic bags, but are also compost-able, and if one of these bags is inadvertently littered it will degrade in the presence of oxygen, heat and stress within 12 to 24 months, making the bags environmental friendly.
- Raw materials: HDPE
- Film surface: Embossed or Non Embossed
- Colors : As per customers requirements
- Printing on bags: Inline Photogravure Printing
- Packing: As per customers requirements
Bio-degradable bags with 1-2% bio-degradable additives:
The biodegradable additives such as D2W, EPI, P-life, Biocom, Reverte, Oxium will be mixed with HDPE/ LDPE materials to make bags. After a certain time, the bags will be decomposed and turned into environmentally friendly substances.
All kinds of plastic bags like Shopping Tshirt Bags, die cut plastic bags, solf loop plastic bags, bags on roll… can be used with the biodegradable additives
Degradable time: 6 months – 2 years
Pros: general purpose, easy to manufacture; cheap price; good production time and capacity.
The bags are made from 100% natural powdered cellulose as corn, tapioca, wheat.
Degradable time: 3-6 months.
Using the 100% biodegradable bags is regarded as an environmental-friendly solution. However, not only does it take much cost to produce but it also gets only a half capacity of plastic bag. Besides, raw material cost is very high, about 2800-4500usd/ton and price of completed bags is about 3500-6000usd/ton
Garbage bags manufacturer are also called waste bags, bin liner bags, bin bags or trash bags, are normally designed with big sizes in order to hold a heavy weight of waste or big amount of garbage. Our garbage bags are very good quality and totally meet the purpose and meet customers’ satisfaction. The most popular color is black, sometimes other colors: green, blue, yellow, white or even clear color. Garbage bags could be with core (in paper or plastic) or no core.
Usages: Bin liner is quite thin and used for light and clean garbage trash bag, waste bag, garbage bags manufacturer, garbage bag are thicker and used for heavy garbage.
There are 3 types:
– Flat bags & T-shirt garbage bags
– Garbage bags on roll with core: flat or T-shirt handle
– Garbage bags on roll without core: star seal garbage bag, C-fold garbage bag or draw tape bag on roll
Material: HDPE, LDPE, MDPE and LLDPE