- Biohazard waste bags are typically used to contain biological materials that pose a potential risk to human health or the environment. These materials can include blood, body fluids, or other infectious materials. Biohazard waste bags are designed to prevent the spread of these materials by containing them in a secure and leak-proof bag. These bags are often red or orange in color and may have a biohazard symbol printed on them.
Our high-visibility medical waste bags are marked with the international biohazard symbol, or you can choose to custom print with your specific requirements.
Biohazard Bag Features:
- Thicker than standard trash bags for increased puncture and tear resistance.
- Each color represents a different type of medical waste for proper handling. Red for infectious waste, yellow for infectious linen, and blue for soiled linen.
- Raw materials: HDPE/LLDPE
- Film surface: Embossed or Non Embossed
- Colors : As per customers requirements
- Printing on bags: Inline Photogravure Printing
- Packing: As per customers requirements